Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My new girlfriend's best friend just happens to be my ex's sister who i was in a 7 yr realtionship advice help?

I had no idea this was the case cause otherwise I wouldnt have bothered we been together a couple weeks i was completely honest with her and answered all the questions she asked can this survive ?My new girlfriend's best friend just happens to be my ex's sister who i was in a 7 yr realtionship advice help?
thats a hard situation....its gonna be a problem. Everytime you and your gf fight her best friends gonna talk bad about you.... and shes gonna keep saying negative things about you, you dated her sister of course she isMy new girlfriend's best friend just happens to be my ex's sister who i was in a 7 yr realtionship advice help?
If you really like the girl that you're dating, and you're honest then there won't be any problems.
Depends how well your girlfriend knows your ex and whether or not your ex's sister is in the picture a lot or not.
it can if you have no more feelings for your ex, she'll be suspicious about you if you ever wunna be with your ex alone, but she'll probably understand. a line that might work is 'I was searching for my soulmate and it wasn't her, it was you' (don't use that, it's corny)
Not confusing at all..
Seriously? Dude, Cmon. It was 7 years ago, who ***** cares. If she brakes up with you cus of this than shes an idiot to begin with. Dont worry about minor details

No comments:

Post a Comment