Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I think that something in my multivitamin is giving me headaches. Any advice as to what it may be.?

I already suffer from frequent headaches/migraines, mostly hormonal. It seems that whenever I try taking a multivitamin regularly I start getting them more often so I end up stopping the multivitamin. If I could figure out what in the multi may be causing this I could try to find one that will work for me.I think that something in my multivitamin is giving me headaches. Any advice as to what it may be.?
I am not aware of anything that is in your multivitamin that can cause headaches. The multivitamin doesn't have anything in it that you aren't supposed to be eating anyway. Also they're not in any higher concentration than what you should normally be taking in either. If you have migraines it may just be that your migraine patter is changing independent of your multivitamin.





I suggest that if you're really worried about it, stop the multivitamin and record how often you have headaches. I hope this helps.I think that something in my multivitamin is giving me headaches. Any advice as to what it may be.?
You're quite welcome, i'm glad that I could help.

Report Abuse



In the past few months studies have come out saying vitamin supplements are not helpful. Eating a good diet it. The vitamins in a pill are not absorbed as well as those in say, leafy green spinach. I am sure your headaches are hormonal. If you take any hormonal rx you might consider re assessing those too.
  • eye makeup tips
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment