Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I might be moving to Mexico city I would like to open a high end pet store any advice?

Are there currently any pet stores there that carry brands like Wellness and Science Diet?I might be moving to Mexico city I would like to open a high end pet store any advice?
Don't do puppymills. If you're planning on having animals. I consider anything that has wellness and the higher end foods a better place to shop. Science diet SUCKS.I might be moving to Mexico city I would like to open a high end pet store any advice?
You'll need a small fortune to set up a store, plus you may need a licence if you wish to sell live animals (i.e rodents, reptiles, birds, fish etc). There are also other things to consider such as advertising, staff, accountancy, legal costs, buying stock and of course setting the place up.
My advice is to do your research. If you have to, search online for pet stores in Mexico City. Call the pet stores there and see what brands they carry.
set it up in a wealthy part of mexico city.............i.ve seen science diet and royal canid down there but never wellness.....
ummm....never heard of high end pet stores, so it might be a new and intersting thing people might be attracted too.
  • eye makeup tips
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment