Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm looking to buy a Jump bike, any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated:)?

It would would be my first jump bike. I am currently riding a BMX for the dirt tracks but i would love to have a jump bike.


I'm planning on spending about 500 quid?


What i would love is the lightness and maneuverability of a BMX plus the great benefits of a jump bike.


And advice on what to buy or look for will be appreciated.


Oh and if anyone tells me how to *give points* or whatever i will sure give them away :)I'm looking to buy a Jump bike, any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated:)?
I would buy a used ';Specialized P.'; or a ';Kona Shonky'; which are both fairly expensive but you can find one used for a pretty good deal. : ) Try Pinkbike.com and Craigslist.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment