Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I will be driving from Detroit to new york (Manhattan) in a few weeks. I would like to get all the advice poss

I have the basics like what and how to pack. we will be leaving around midnight and arriving aprox 10am sunday morning. we would like driving tips and etc. we want to go to the ocean. whats the best and closest beach and what way to get there?I will be driving from Detroit to new york (Manhattan) in a few weeks. I would like to get all the advice poss
Well i hope that you stay away from the Pennsylvania Turnpike b/c there was a bad accident that took place around the 4th of July of this year that took a couple of lives...not saying that to scare you but it is a very windy road nonetheless.I will be driving from Detroit to new york (Manhattan) in a few weeks. I would like to get all the advice poss
Take 80 all the way then go onto the xbronx to LI and head to jones beach. Jones beach is about another hour to hour and a half after you hit the bx depending on traffic. Traffic reports every 10 minutes on 1010 wins on the ones 880 cbs on the eights and 1130 blomberg radio on the fives. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment