Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If you could give advice to your younger self, what would it be?

Just curious and in need of advice myself. For all the A's on my report cards, I feel like the biggest dolt in the world.If you could give advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Don't take what others say so seriously.





The things that people say tell much about them but absolutely nothing about you.





Its easy when you are young to think of yourself in a negative way because it is human nature to over think with respect to our perceived faults. I say perceived because that is often the only place that these so-called faults exist.





Remember that you are a work in progress. Everyone goes through these times of uncertainty but they in no way define us and in truth they don't describe us either.





It is difficult to be a good student because the people who don't make the effort are often jealous so they make fun and call names. Again these comments say a lot about the person making them but absolutely nothing about the person they are directed at.





Just be your self, don't let anyone try to change you so they can be more comfortable about themselves.





Treat people the way that you would like to be treated and you will do just fine. Do your best to to let hate into your life because hate feeds on the one who creates it not on the one it is directed at.





Don't be afraid to ask for help from those who love you.





Take care.





love and blessings DonIf you could give advice to your younger self, what would it be?
go to college, get a job, get married, have kids...........in that order


NOT.............get pregnant, get married, have kids, get a crappy job, go to college
Listen to your ma ma..... really listen to the people who love you or care about your future. There is great wisdom about what would be the better path. When we are young we feel like we knew it all and our rebellious nature made everything mom and dad said sound stupid.....I would be better off if I had listened, really listened.
Love yourself. Don't let anyone take that from you. You are the best friend you will ever have.





Love others. People aren't perfect but being angry %26amp; hateful hurts you more than them.





Love the world. It's a beautiful planet. Appreciate it. Watch the sunrise %26amp; set. Explore the awesome wonder of God's creations.





Live in the moment. It is precious. Don't take anything for granted. Make the most of each day.





It is a gift to be alive. Sometimes life can be hard. It can seem cruel. Sometimes tragedies happen %26amp; you will need to grieve. But you will be ok. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You will heal. You can survive the ugliness and find the beauty of life again.





Be happy. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
Never say never, because you just don't know what fate has in store for you. Believe in miracles, and work hard to create one.
I would give no 'advice', because if I did, something would inevitably change, and I would not be where I am today.





What do you need advice on? And why do you feel like a 'dolt'? I cannot answer a question you do not ask.
Don't smoke.


Buy real estate.


Safe sex.
no drinking until your at least 8
i would give my younger self a hug, cause i was alone.
Your own self-worth is not dependent on a man's (or anyone's) feelings for you.
my advice would be don't listen to advice from older people. Live your life, and learn from your mistakes.
Watch out for that cricket ba....ouch!
listen to the folks
My advice to me would be to suck it up and stay at home when I turned 18 and go to college. I made life so much harder on myself than it had to be by moving out and starting ';life';.





Now, with that said, I don't regreat anything in my life. Everything I've done and been through has made me who I am today. It just would have been easier the other way!
Do not lose your virginity to that weasely creep!!! He may seem nice but he's a jerk!!! LOL!
Get a job that allows you to travel the world

No comments:

Post a Comment