Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any advice for someone wanting to be a Biomedical Scientist?

I was looking up jobs and careers and i found one i quite like the sound of- Biomedical Science.





I was just wondering if anyone can tell me a bit more about it. I am only 14 yrs old and still at school. I achive level 6 and 7 in most subjects and sometimes level 8. Is this a good enough for this kind of career?





Any advice on Universities, Courses etc. will be greatly appreciated!Any advice for someone wanting to be a Biomedical Scientist?
You'll have a huge variety of courses to look at when you are in year 12 and 13. I advise you study hard in during GCSE's so you can study Chemistry and Biology for A-Levels, make sure you get a B in science you GCSE though and maths too. For good Biomedical courses at Uni, you will be looking to achieve A's in year 12 and 13 for your A levels, may want to do very well in GCSE's just incase. Best Uni's want a lot of UCAS points.

No comments:

Post a Comment