Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Am going to start my third cycle of ivf next week?Any words of advice would be appreciated.Last two were BFNs?

I defintley have some words of advice for you and a few more :)


First i admire you for not giving up and keeping your head held high threw this , i can only imagine how hard having to go threw this 3 times would be.





But i think that you need to relax maybe go away for a day go get a massage do some thing fun that gets your mind off from it for a while then when you get back you will feel refreshed and ready.I know its hard to be stress free in all of this but think of it like this 0 stress may lead to 1 baby that you desire, My heart thought and prayers are with you I hope that it works for you this time, You will be a great mommy look how dedicated that you are in this. You will be fine and you will be pregnant soon.Am going to start my third cycle of ivf next week?Any words of advice would be appreciated.Last two were BFNs?
Hi Sleephead,


First off, best of luck with this round, I really hope you see a BFP this time!





I am not sure what you have done to date to support your cycles and whether your doctor/s have offered any 'alternative' advice but I'll assume they haven't and tell you a little about what I have found out in some interesting studies.





There have been studies conducted on women who have been undergoing IVF treatment. The one trial in particular that comes to mind involved the use of acupuncture to support the IVF cycle. There was indeed a higher success rate in those women using acupuncture over those that weren't.





I can recall also the study siting that the western doctors could see the improvement but could not understand why or how it worked. Ask a Chinese Medicine doctor and they will be able to explain it to you quite easily...just keep an open mind.





You would no doubt find that many Western doctors will not agree that undergoing acupuncture will make any difference but there are studies that point to it actually doing something. It can't hurt so it would perhaps be worth a try. Just ensure that you see someone who is very experienced and has some success stories to share with you.





I hope this has helped and that you have all the success you dream of.





Michelle.





http://www.aboutgettingpregnant.com/blogAm going to start my third cycle of ivf next week?Any words of advice would be appreciated.Last two were BFNs?
Hello, I have heard that by the time you get to your 3rd IVF cycle there's a higher chance of it succeeding than not succeeding. Not entirely sure why..but that has to be a positive thought. I have also been told that a course of acupuncture before, during and after the treatment can be very effective. I sincerely wish you all the very best and really hope that everything works out for you...DON'T GIVE UP x
Getting ready to start my second in a couple of months. Think positive and try to enjoy yourself. I feel if it's going to happen, it's going to happen. I WANT it to happen but stressing won't help me or help it happen. Try to get a good support network around you. Speak to friends and family, try to go out and enjoy yourself so you're not just focussing on the IVF. Talk to the Drs, is there anything they can tell you as to why it perhaps didn't work before? Could you change your diet, exercise or stress levels? Best of luck.
I'll keep all things crossed for you if you do for me! I am going to start my fourth cycle next month.





The best advice I can give you is to keep your brain busy and do things to take your mind off the process! I had my best cycle when I didn't think about every little thing I put into my body, took opportunities to focus on myself, did my best to feel happy and positive. The best thing you can do is put your feet up! Whatever helps you to de-stress, rest, and stay calm will help. Your body will be working very hard and you want to give it as much rest as possible. Try meditation, self-hypnosis, and/or deep breathing exercises. If you have an MP3 player, download (or buy) some things at Anji.com! There is one there specifically for IVF gals. I have that one and a few other that I really like. Here is one http://store.anjionline.com/-strse-2/%3C… Get your DH to rub your feet, massage your neck, and soak your feet in warm water. Keeping warm is important, not hot, just comfortably warm, especially after your embryo transfer (ET). I also find that yoga helps to calm me and it is great for circulation. It is important to get your blood flowing into your reproductive organs to help those follicles grow and to build your lining. You can look up “fertility yoga” for some good poses. I have also started acupuncture and really enjoy it! Lots of studies seem to show that having acupuncture close to the time of your ET helps with implantation. You can also start it now to help increase blood flow and then feel more comfortable with it when you have your ET.








Sending positive thoughts that your embie(s) will soon snuggle in! Sticky sticky vibes!



First of all i want to say good luck and i dont no what your religion is but if you believe in GOD everything goings to be ok! Just pray, have faith, meditate in GODS word because he says ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME AND I WILL DO IT john 14:14 read and see how good GOD works!! GOOD LUCK!! @ GOD BLESS U SWEETIE!!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Everyone says to remain positive, and I know how hard that is....but honestly just remain as positive as you can. Visualisation helps too! Visualise yourself with your baby, visualise your pregnancy test saying positive!!! I know it might sounds nuts to some people, but it honestly works!





Tons %26amp; tons of baby dust to you hunny! keep us informed! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment