Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Could I have some advice on how to be more chilled out?

I'm not an angry person and everything, just wondering if I could be totally chilled out.Could I have some advice on how to be more chilled out?
Close your eyes.





Take a deep breath.





Get away from noise, other people, and clutter.


(or any stimuli.)





And clear your mind.





Meditate.Could I have some advice on how to be more chilled out?
do yoga
I am 'the most chilled person' on the planet. How do I do it? I maintain a peace of mind. I believe in myself. I don't try to be something I'm not. I know I'll be accepted by those that matter to me because I am confident. I'm cool. Inside and out.


Not only do I project this but I feel it too. It's a state of mind.


You don't have to join the Army to be all you can be.
Romans 10


Jesus can give you peace.
its your lucky day ,vata! I just happen to be the most chill vato in the world. I spend my time cutting vatos that are not chill.


Here's my magic guide:





How to become a chill vato/vata


step 1


Cut anyone you have any type of disliking towards(cut them good)





step 2


Buy a house trained puppy and name him killer...dogs are chill and so you will be chill by association.





step 3


Make sure all your debts are paid.(having debts make you unchill)





step 4


Drink constantly and always follow with chaser tablets.(numb the unchill factor and make sure you're still chill after the numb is gone.)





step 5


Do cut the director of your AA meetings and of course any employers you still posess.(this is kind of backtracking to step 1 ,but its very crucial)





That's it; you should be almost as chill as me by now


Have a very chill vato cutting day ,vata!
  • eye makeup tips
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment